Police say 4-year-old and 1-year-old boys saved a Pennsylvania couple who overdosed by yelling out a window for help.
Upper Darby police say the children yelled out the window, crying that their parents were locked in the bathroom and wouldn’t come out.
Neighbor Kendra Outen called 911, and she and others cared for the children as police and paramedics arrived to revive the couple from heroin overdoses on Wednesday. Neighbors say the children clutched the leg of one of the responding officers.
The couple, 32-year-old Sean Dolhancryk (dohl-HAN’-crik) and 31-year-old Sandra Dicianno (dee-SEE’-ahn-oh), were in a county jail Friday on drug possession and child endangerment charges.
They don’t have attorneys listed in court records.
Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood says, “This addiction is more powerful than love of your children.”
- Movie producer sued in connection with assistant’s death Video
- San Diego’s Skies to Be Partly Cloudy for Solar Eclipse
- 33 arrested during Boston rally protest heading to court
- Fleet Science Center Expects Crowds to View Solar Eclipse
- Total solar eclipse 2017: Everything to know about the upcoming celestial event